Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
Customer Success Manager
At TeamLinkt, we are building a team of community-minded people on a mission to make participation in sports more accessible for everyone. We strongly believe that technology used by sports teams, leagues, associations and clubs should be free and accessible, which is why we don’t charge money for ours! With this mission, we’ve grown to an audience of over one million app users – which means our team is growing too!
What We Value
- Like a sports team, we play to win!
- Collaborating and working as a team (including challenging each other to grow)
- Focus on Customer Success (we’re here to save sports volunteers time, money and stress)
- Innovation – our goal is to have the best products in the sports tech market
- Celebrating wins 🙌
About this Role
We’re looking to hire a highly organized Customer Success Manager to help our customers be successful using the TeamLinkt platform. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to grow alongside an early stage company. You will play a crucial part in accelerating TeamLinkt’s growth by setting up new clients for success.
This role is for you if…
- You love helping people!
- You enjoy balancing multiple projects at once and seeing them through to completion.
- You are outgoing and enjoy meeting new clients.
- You have a passion for community and sports.
- You bring new ideas to the table to help improve current processes.
- You’re adaptable and can wear many hats.
- You take pride in helping people by solving problems and making the onboarding process as smooth as possible.
Given our collaborative nature, this position is reserved for someone located in Saskatoon.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage onboarding of new accounts
- Create initiatives that help drive successful product implementation
- Respond to customer emails, chats, video calls and phone calls
- Refine the onboarding process, and champion customer success
- Maintain, update and further develop our knowledge base
- Act as a product loop, and deliver feedback from clients to the Development team
What You Have:
- Experience in a Client Support, Success or Onboarding role
- Excellent organizational, collaboration, written, and verbal skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A strong ability to problem solve – and if necessary, collaborate to solve problems
- Organizational skills – you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to have expertise keeping all of their needs organized
- A Strategic Mind – you’ll work with our clients to come up with a strategy to best utilize our software
- Ability to embrace change, roll with the punches and wear a number of different hats
- A passion for sports!
The Implementation Manager role has a competitive salary between $45,000 – $60,000 based on experience.
Perks of Being on the Team!
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexibility to adjust your schedule as life happens and work from home when needed
- Games room with ping pong, billiards and lots of opponents to play against!
- Community Social Events – we are part of Co.Labs Tech Incubator
- Employee Assistance Program, Extended health care & Wellness program
- On-Site Gym
- We take off early every friday!
We thank you for your interest in joining TeamLinkt! We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
TeamLinkt provides the best in market Sports Management Platform and Team App. Our technology is modern, easy to use and fully supported!
Plus, we have no platform fees, so you can invest more time and money into growing your programs.