Senior Web Developer
TeamLinkt is seeking a self-driven and experienced Senior Web Developer to join our team. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic about working collaboratively in a team environment and should have a passion for creating a superb user experience. This will involve developing beautiful UI, incorporating engaging features, and working with others to ensure a reliable infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain platform features utilizing HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan and create detailed feature specifications.
- Foster the professional growth of team members.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, dependability, and organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in creating HTML, CSS, and JS that is compatible across different browsers and adheres to standards.
- Experience with PHP 7+ development practices and tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current web trends and standards.
- Familiarity with software documentation and testing.
- Expertise in interface design and development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a comprehensive understanding of various web development principles and techniques.
Previous Experience is Preferred:
- Agile and Sprints
- Relational database (MySQL)
- Experience with PHP frameworks, especially CakePHP
- Bootstrap or other CSS libraries
- jQuery and other JS libraries
- Amazon Web Services such as EC2, RDS, and Elastic Beanstalk
- REST API concepts and design
- Familiarity with Web infrastructure technologies like SSL and DNS
- Web security
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- On-site gym
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Casual dress
- Monday to Friday
- Typically, we take off early on Fridays!
- On-site is preferred, but remote work would be considered
- English (Preferred)
- 1-5 Years of Experience as a Senior Web Developer is Preferred
We thank you for your interest in joining TeamLinkt! We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
TeamLinkt provides the best in market Sports Management Platform and Team App. Our technology is modern, easy to use and fully supported!
Plus, we have no platform fees, so you can invest more time and money into growing your programs.