Mobile App Developer (iOS and Android)
TeamLinkt is in search of a highly motivated individual with expertise in Android and iOS development to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate should be passionate about working collaboratively and should possess a strong desire to create an exceptional user experience. This entails developing visually appealing UI designs, incorporating exciting features, and ensuring dependable infrastructure.
- Developing and maintaining native mobile applications.
- Creating UI/UX according to the specifications given.
- 3+ years in the industry, with at least a year of native app development.
- Working well in a team setting.
- Self motivated, innovative, reliable, and well-organized.
- Evidence of strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a broad knowledge of app development techniques and principles.
Previous Experience is Preferred:
- Working with Agile methodology and Sprint processes.
- Proficient in Git version control system.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Understanding of REST API concepts and development.
- Experience in developing natively for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Competitive Salary
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- We take off early each Friday!
- On-site is preferred, but remote work would be considered
- Mobile App Developer: 2 years (preferred)
We thank you for your interest in joining TeamLinkt! We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
TeamLinkt provides the best in market Sports Management Platform and Team App. Our technology is modern, easy to use and fully supported!
Plus, we have no platform fees, so you can invest more time and money into growing your programs.