Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
Become the Marketing Manager for Canada’s fastest growing sports tech company!
Want to join the fastest growing, early-stage sports tech company in Canada? We’re helping remove hundreds of millions in youth sports software fees so more kids can participate.
TeamLinkt is completely disrupting sports league, association, club and team management technology with our registration, scheduling, website and team management app platform. With nearly one-million parents and players now connected, we’re making sports organizing a breeze and are currently hiring in several positions.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible to collaborate, design and execute on initiatives and plans to accelerate the growth and adoption of TeamLinkt across sports organizations, teams and users worldwide.
- Establish positioning and develop marketing plans to achieve user, engagement and revenue targets
- Execute and lead marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns and marketing resources
- Manage and monitor email marketing campaigns and marketing automation
- Manage all social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and create content for each platform
- Manage and optimize SEO, SEM and web content.
- Analyze user trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Conduct user research and surveys and provide recommendations to management and the product team
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation, management and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Bonus – Public relations experience and contacts
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Options for Health and Dental benefits.
- Flexibility for Remote Work
- On-site Gym and Games Room
- We knock off early every Friday!
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Marketing Coordination or Management: 2 years (preferred)
- English (preferred)
Expected start date: July 2022