How a Team Management App can simplify communication across your club & league
Clubs and Leagues that implement a team management app save countless hours each season.
with the Teamlinkt Team Management App, you can:
- Send instant schedule updates in the app when events are changed
- Use push notification messaging to communicate with families and coaches
- Save time by having teams self-submit game scores directly on the app
If you’d like to simplify communication during the season and keep all your coaches, players, and parents connected, keep reading.
What Is A Team Management App?
A team management app is your central place for all communication during the season. It’s where coaches, players, and parents can stay on top of important information such as game schedules, practice times, and team statistics. It can also help keep everyone in the loop on all club & league-related news.
With the app, automatic updates and reminders get sent out to all team members notifying them of games, practices, and schedule changes. Parents, coaches, and athletes can quickly check the schedule to know when and where they need to be. The team management app can also help keep track of attendance, so everyone knows who’s coming to games and practices.
Overall, it’s a great way to keep everyone on the same page and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Plus, it’s super convenient and accessible, meaning you can check in on everything from your phone, making it easy to stay informed and organized no matter where you are.
Why implementing a team management app can drastically improve your season
Implementing a team management app can drastically improve the season for admins, parents, coaches, and athletes for several reasons:
1. Improved communication: With a team management app, coaches and players can easily stay in touch and receive updates and reminders about games and practices. This ensures that everyone is on the same page and no important information is missed.
2. Increased organization: The app can help keep track of important information such as game schedules, practice times, and player statistics. This makes it easy for league and club admins to stay on top of things and keep everything running smoothly.
3. Streamlined processes: A team management app can automate many of the administrative tasks that league and club admins have to handle, such as sending out updated schedules and recording scores & stats after the game is done. Also, your app syncs with your league website so all those scores & stats you submit in the app will update right on your website automatically.
4. Better player engagement: Having an app that players can access to see schedules, statistics, and other information related to the team, increases engagement and accountability from the players. Games can also be live-streamed to the app so parents won’t have to miss the action if they can’t be there for their children’s game.
Mike Thomas, a League Convener of a Youth Flag Football League with over 25,000 app users uses the TeamLinkt Team Management App to simplify communication during the season.
Get your App setup in 3 steps
It typically takes us 20 minutes to get your app setup and members invited
Add or build your schedule with TeamLinkt’s schedule builder or spreadsheet import
Click to invite all of your teams. They get an email to download the app.
If you’ve already done registration outside of TeamLinkt, we’ll import your data for you for free!
Keep everybody in the know, from one central place