Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
As a Marketing Coordinator at TeamLinkt, you will play a crucial role in driving the company’s marketing initiatives and supporting the growth of our platform. You will work closely with our team to develop and implement marketing strategies, promote our products, engage our target audience, increase virality and strengthen our brand presence.
This role is perfect for a creative and detail-oriented individual who is passionate about sports, community engagement, and is looking to get their foot in the door in the tech industry.
- New feature marketing: Collaborate with the product team to execute marketing strategies for new features and enhancements.
- Content creation: Create captivating and informative content, such as blog posts, social media updates, newsletters, and videos, to showcase new features.
- Social media management: Manage TeamLinkt’s social media presence. Make posts, monitor engagement, respond to comments and messages, and proactively engage with users to gather feedback and encourage feature adoption.
- Digital advertising: Support the execution of digital advertising campaigns to promote new features.
- Email marketing: Assist in the creation and deployment of email marketing campaigns dedicated to showcasing and educating users about new features.
Our ideal candidate is a recent university graduate with a degree in marketing, business or a related field. They also should have a genuine passion for sports and understand the importance of community engagement within the sports industry. Finally, they should be detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Join our team at TeamLinkt and contribute to the growth and success of our innovative platform by effectively marketing new features and enhancing the user experience!
What We Offer:
- A highly collaborative, fast-paced work environment.
- The opportunity to shape the future of sports technology.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Health coverage package.
Send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Indeed.
Join us in driving the future of sports tech.
TeamLinkt provides the best in market Sports Management Platform and Team App. Our technology is modern, easy to use and fully supported!
Plus, we have no platform fees, so you can invest more time and money into growing your programs.