Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
At TeamLinkt, we are building a team of sports-minded people on a mission to make participation in sports more accessible for everyone. We strongly believe that technology used by sports teams, leagues, associations and clubs should be accessible for free, which is why we don’t charge money for ours! With this mission and core values, we’ve been able to grow an audience of over one million app users – which means that it is time for us to grow our team!
We’re looking to hire a highly organized Implementation Manager to help our users set up the TeamLinkt platform. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to grow their role with an early stage company and play a crucial part in TeamLinkt’s growth by setting up our new clients for success.
This job is for you if… you love helping people! You enjoy completing multiple projects at once and meeting new clients. You have a passion for sports. You bring new ideas to the table to help improve current processes. You’re adaptable and can wear many hats. You take pride in helping people out by solving problems for people and making the onboarding process as smooth as possible.
This position is ideally suited for someone located in Saskatoon, but we’re open to a hybrid work environment for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do
- Manage onboarding of new accounts
- Create initiatives that help drive successful product implementation.
- Respond to customer emails, chats, video calls and phone calls
- Refine the onboarding process, and champion customer success.
- Maintain, update and further develop to our knowledge base
- Act as a product loop, and deliver feedback from clients to the Development team
What You Have
- Experience in a Client Support, Success or Onboarding role
- Excellent organizational, collaboration, written, and verbal skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A strong ability to problem solve – and if necessary, collaborate to solve a problem
- Organizational skills – you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized.
- A Strategic Mind – you’ll work with our clients to come up with a strategy to best utilize our software
- Ability to embrace change, roll with the punches and wear a number of different hats
- A passion for sports!
The Implementation Manager role has a competitive salary based on experience.
Perks of Being on the Team!
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexibility to adjust your schedule as life happens and work from home when needed
- Games room with ping pong, billiards and lots of opponents to play against!
- Community Social Events – we are part of Co.Labs Tech Incubator
- Employee Assistance Program, Extended health care & Wellness program
- On-Site Gym
- We take off early every friday!
We thank you for your interest in joining TeamLinkt! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.