Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
Customer Success Manager
Want to join the fastest growing, early-stage sports tech company in Canada? With nearly one-million parents and players now connected, we’re making sports organizing a breeze!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will educate new customers, help solve ongoing technical problems, and ensure the smooth usage and adoption of our products.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage onboarding of new accounts
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product implementation.
- Respond to customer emails, chats, video calls and phone calls
- Maintain, update and further develop to our knowledge base
- Work in collaboration with all departments (sales, marketing, accounts, and development) to improve TeamLinkt’s products, further develop and refine the onboarding process, and champion customer success.
- Pleasant, professional and straightforward phone, written and video manner.
- Excellent written communication.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Technical understanding or background is an asset.
- Organizational skills — you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized.
- Strategically minded — you’ll be helping customers come up with their overall strategy with our product!
- Highly self-motivated and driven — you don’t need someone hovering over your shoulder telling you what to do all day.
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Options for Health and Dental benefits.
- Games Room
- Community Social Events
- We take off early every Friday!
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Wellness program
If you’re ready to join a great team, apply today!