Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
Customer Onboarding & Support Specialist
Want to join the fastest growing, early-stage sports tech company in Canada and help remove hundreds of millions in youth sports software fees so more kids can participate? TeamLinkt is completely disrupting league, association, club and team management technology with our registration, scheduling, website and team management app platform. With nearly one-million parents and players now connected, we’re making sports organizing a breeze and are currently hiring in several positions.
As a Customer Onboarding and Support Specialist, you will educate new customers, help solve ongoing technical problems, and ensure the smooth usage and adoption of our products.
- Own and manage customer relationships from the point of sale through successful implementation.
- Develop measurements to help understand the impact of successful implementation.
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product implementation.
- Work with sales, product, and account management teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets customer expectations.
- Respond to customer emails, chats, and calls regarding implementation and usage.
- Complete video and phone calls to ensure that customers are supported.
- Be an expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally.
- Create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when onboarding customers.
- Investigate and Communicate customer issues/feedback with appropriate internal teams
- Pleasant, professional and straightforward phone, written and video manner.
- Excellent written communication.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Technical understanding or background is an asset.
- Organizational skills — you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized.
- Strategically minded — you’ll be helping customers come up with their overall strategy with our product!
- Highly self-motivated and driven — you don’t need someone hovering over your shoulder telling you what to do all day.
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Options for Health and Dental benefits.
- Flexibility for Remote Work
- On-site Gym and Games Room
- We knock off early every Friday!
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-07-18