Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
Customer Success Manager
Want to join the fastest growing, early-stage sports tech company in Canada? With nearly one-million parents and players now connected, we’re making sports organizing a breeze!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will educate new customers, help solve ongoing technical problems, and ensure the smooth usage and adoption of our products.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage onboarding of new accounts
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product implementation.
- Respond to customer emails, chats, video calls and phone calls
- Maintain, update and further develop to our knowledge base
- Work in collaboration with all departments (sales, marketing, accounts, and development) to improve TeamLinkt’s products, further develop and refine the onboarding process, and champion customer success.
- Pleasant, professional and straightforward phone, written and video manner.
- Excellent written communication.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Technical understanding or background is an asset.
- Organizational skills — you’ll be working with many customers, and you’ll need to have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized.
- Strategically minded — you’ll be helping customers come up with their overall strategy with our product!
- Highly self-motivated and driven — you don’t need someone hovering over your shoulder telling you what to do all day.
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Options for Health and Dental benefits.
- Games Room
- Community Social Events
- We take off early every Friday!
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Wellness program
If you’re ready to join a great team, apply today!
TeamLinkt provides the best in market Sports Management Platform and Team App. Our technology is modern, easy to use and fully supported!
Plus, we have no platform fees, so you can invest more time and money into growing your programs.