Saskatoon, SK – Full-Time
Business Development Rep
TeamLinkt is expanding, and our Sales Team is the driving force behind our growth. To support our efforts in increasing our customer base, we’re hiring additional Business Development Reps. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are eager to advance their careers with Canada’s fastest growing sports technology company!
This role is for you if…
- You have excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of software, sports and technology
- You are results-driven, persistent and self-motivated to hit targets
- You have a passion for community and sports
- You are outgoing and enjoy meeting new clients
- You love working in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Close opportunities with new sports organization prospects
- Create new opportunities by reaching out to prospects via email, phone and text
- Conduct Sales Demos to prospective accounts
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
What You Have:
- Experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Excellent organizational, collaboration, written, and verbal skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A Strategic Mind – you’ll work with our clients to come up with a strategy to best utilize our software
The Business Development Rep role has a base salary between $50,000 and $60,000, plus commissions. Expected range with commissions $75,000 – $100,000.
At TeamLinkt, we are building a team of community-minded people on a mission to make participation in sports more accessible for everyone. We strongly believe that technology used by sports teams, leagues, associations and clubs should be free and accessible, which is why we don’t charge money for ours! With this mission, we’ve grown to an audience of over one million app users – which means our team is growing too!
What We Value
- Like a sports team, we play to win
- Collaborating and working as a team
- Saving sports volunteers time, money and stress
- Innovation – our goal is to have the best products in the sports tech market
- Celebrating wins!
Perks of Being on the Team!
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Performance Based Stock Options
- Games room with ping pong, billiards and lots of opponents to play against!
- Community Social Events – we are part of Co.Labs Tech Incubator
- Employee Assistance Program, Extended health care & Wellness program
- On-Site Gym
- We take off Early Every Friday!
We thank you for your interest in joining TeamLinkt! We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
TeamLinkt provides the best in market Sports Management Platform and Team App. Our technology is modern, easy to use and fully supported!
Plus, we have no platform fees, so you can invest more time and money into growing your programs.